Welcome

Hi! My name is Ashley AKA Karma. I am an Avid Psper. I started in 2014 and it is my favorite thing to do! Feel free to take a look around, check out my CT, snags, and wallpapers. I hope you enjoy what I have for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Favorite Blogs

Scrappy Bit of Fun
 Blinkie
Grab My Blinkie
Learn blog tips and tricks

Archives

Favorite Stores

Follow Me

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

♥Java Joy PTU Tut♥

Any resemblance to any other tutorial or signature is merely coincidental and is not intended.
I am using the artwork of Verymany  - Ginger Latte –. You can purchase this artwork and a license to use them HERE you MUST have a license to use this work
I am using the font:
I am using kit: Java Joy  by Irish Princess Designs, you can find it here, here, here
I am using mask : of your choice
Pieces of the kit used in this tutorial are:


    Paper 7
    Frame - element 45
    Element 5
    Element 70
    Element 17
    Element 21
    Element 30
    Element 36
    Element 43
    Element 53
    Element 86
    Element 71
    Element 67
    Element 61
    Element 46
    Element 9

You must have working knowledge of PSP to complete this tutorial. This tutorial was written using PSPX8
Open new Canvas 800*800
New Layer, flood fill with Paper 7, Apply mask and resize to your liking, Merge Group,
 center in canvas

Frame- element 45 , resize, align center in canvas
C/P tube, resize , place slight right of frame
Element 5 , resize and Place above element 45
Element 70 , resize and Place under element 5
Element 17 , resize and Place left of element 5
Element 21, resize and Place above element 45
Element 30 , resize and Place above element 17
Element 36 , resize and Place behind element 17 to left
Element 43 , resize and Place under element 21
Element 53 , resize and Place above element 30
Element 86 , resize and Place under element 5 to left duplicate 2x
Element 71 , resize and Place above element 70
Element 67 , resize and Place above element 70
Element 61, resize and Place left side of frame
Element 46 , resize and Place above element 61
Element 9 , resize and duplicate, place above element 30
Layers Merge Visible , resize to liking , center in canvas

Resize the signature if needed
The name: I am using the font: Hirondelles des Alpes  , size  36 , stroke width 1 - color #000000 , font color - #87a696

Add your copyright information and license number before saving

0 comments ♥:

Post a Comment

Search

My CT's

GimptasticBlinkie3
nocturne ct blinkie
Photobucket
unnamed
unnamed (3)
unnamed (2)
unnamed (1)

Categories